Friday, November 29, 2013

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  We had turkey and all the trimmings, including cornbread stuffing coming from the Mississippi grown missionary.  It was really good.  I'll share some pictures later.  I got to Skype into my family in Wisconsin's feast time. So in honor of my nephew, Rowan, this post is dedicated to bugs and other small animals around my place. (small is all relative)

 These are some of the biggest millipedes I've seen.
 Can almost count all of his one thousand legs.
 Mr. Snail from my driveway.
 Rowan will have to look this one up and tell me what it is.  I found him in Mongu, Western province of Zambia.
 Had to throw in one fussy one.  He was so nice to eat the mosquitos!
 Tiny frog from my yard.
Another challenge for Rowan.  Name that moth.


No comments:

Post a Comment