Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last week Thursday I drove with my parents, Lovemore, and Pastor Gabby to Mungule, Kabwe, and Kapiri Mposhe for our feeding program.  We dropped off two months worth of high energy protein supplement (HEPS), groundnuts, cooking oil and money for local veggies.  I also gave a lesson on  planting and harvesting moringa trees and gave a seedling and seeds for them to plant. Mom and Dad got to talk with people at the home of the pastor in Kabwe.  Mom swapped garden stories with the ladies. The drive was very long but successful.

Mom and Dad with Kapiri CHE group. 

Last Saturday Mom and I went to the girls GEMS group at Oasis of Love Church. We had a nice time with Grace and Pastor Malembeka who run the program and about six girls.  This Saturday Mom and I got to teach the lesson with the girls.  Just over thirty girls came ranging from four years to about twelve years old.  It was a great time talking about how we can show mercy and health lesson about water.   Here's a picture with all of us at the end of the day.


Today we enjoyed church in Liteta with Pastor Zulu and his congregation.  


Below is the wonderful staff at Balm Clinic.  We visited this week and brought a supply of medications I had my parents bring over.


No comments:

Post a Comment