Sunday, April 21, 2013

It was a relatively quiet week.  I drove by myself twice and only got lost in Lusaka once.  I managed to get unlost without too much lost time.  Also went to immigration by myself and renewed my extension on my visa while my work permit is in process.  Feeling pretty accomplished.  Driving stick on the wrong side of the car and the wrong side of the road where there are few roads with name signs takes some time.

Yesterday and today we spent driving to Mpulungu.  It's in the very north western part of the country on Lake Tangynika.  It is very beautiful here.  It's the second deepest lake in the world.  A lot of the beautiful little aquarium fish called cichlids come from here.  We are here to do community health evangelism training.  I get to do one session on prayer and will watch and learn from Christine and Lovemore.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment