Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I received sad new yesterday.  The young woman we visited at her home because she was so ill passed away Sunday evening.  She had gotten a little better with the medicines we had given her.  She was able to eat some with vomiting.  But then she got worse so her family took her to the hospital.  The message we got back is "she ran out of blood."  Think that means she was too anemic.  My heart is sad for her family and for the potential she held here on this earth.  My heart is comforted with the knowledge she is in heaven and her family and I will see her again...with no pain or tears.
There is more motivation to work on the Moringa tree project.  The area she is living in has such levels of malnutrition, and it could help so much.  Many of the area crops do not have high amounts of protein.  Moringa does.  I made my first batch of Moringa leaf greens.  I enjoyed them and Christine said she did.  More recipes trials to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment