Friday, January 4, 2013

Finishing my next pastoral class this weekend on the book of Acts. (only 3 more classes for my certification) It had been awhile since I had read Acts through in so few sittings. Amazing how it reads like a novel. Couldn't wait to see what the next adventure was in store for Paul or Peter and the rest of the new church believers. Our story is a continuation of Acts. The author of the study points out that Luke just abruptly ends the book. There is no conclusion because it is a story of the Holy Spirit working through people to continue bringing the Gospel to the whole earth.
In other news...
So exciting!!! I am only $2,505 away from being supported! That is 95%. God has blessed me through so many of you. The blessings will be spread onto another continent to so many others. THANK YOU!  I am hoping to leave in March.  I'm spending a few days next week at a missions conference along with "my missionary,"  Nancy McGlawn and others.  Very thrilled to be able to spend the time with her.  Hope she is ready for a million questions:)  Thank you all for your prayers.  It means so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment