Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spent the weekend in the Cleveland area.  Met up with so many friends from Christian Heritage A/G.  What a privilege to share the dream God has given me.  The sense of the immensity of what He is doing, what I have a small part in, hit me in a powerful way as I was waiting to share for a few minutes in morning service.  How God can take a little girl from New Berlin, Wisconsin and send her as a doctor to Lusaka, Zambia is amazing.  Nothing I've done makes me worthy to be in such a position; it's all by His grace.  Sharing Sunday night felt so natural.  He might make a preacher out of me yet, though Archie would probably say I didn't yell enough yet.  The time of prayer was incredible.  So many voices lifted up to God for the people I am learning to love deeply.  I wish I could record the prayers so many have prayed over me so far.  So many Spirit-led words of wisdom and encouragement.  Thank you is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment