Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome to my blog to chronicle my adventures in Zambia.  I am on a journey to spend a year in Zambia as a missionary associate with the Assemblies of God. You are welcome to follow along.  

I am just at the beginning of this part of the journey.  As I get more proficient technically, I may share more of the story that got me to this point.  I am hoping by January 2013 to be on the field.  I was approved in May this year and have finished my orientation in June.  I am starting to set up times to share my story with people and churches who want to partner with me in prayer and finances.  

I will be working with community health evangelism groups, doing medical screening of children in remote communities, setting up nutrition help (ask me about Moringa trees and goats), volunteering at a local hospital and clinics, and helping at an orphanage.  I look forward to helping bring spiritual and physical healing to the people of Zambia as I come along side some incredible missionaries and nationals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment